Yorkville NX750P Powered Loudspeaker
- Ultra-light injection molded Polypropylene construction
- Dual-purpose full range and wedge monitor format enclosure
- Ultra-clear reproduction throughout bandwidth
- Lightweight, high efficiency, high tech, 650 Watt Bi-amped power module
- Proven TX style processing and component protection
- +6dB/-infinity input trim control for individual cabinet level adjustment
- XLR and TRS inputs / outputs for easy connection and looping
- Multi-input source mixer for direct inputs
- Direct microphone input with level control
- Two-way overall EQ controls
- Light-weight 15" Neodymium Woofer
- High quality 1.5" High-Frequency driver
- Next-generation woofer / driver / horn technology
- Integrated flying hardware (1/4-20 threaded holes)
- Tough, full-length metal grille
- Recessed Mixer panel
- Weight: 61.0000
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 22" x 32" x 15"
NX Series NX750P - 15 inch / 1.5 inch Active Loudspeaker. This loudspeaker represents the culmination of all Yorkville's research and development in molded technology to this point. The injection-molded internally multi-fin-braced enclosure supports a high-performance 15" high-powered woofer and rotatable 80 x 50 custom ABS waveguide horn all protected by a perforated metal grille. A rugged carrying handle speaker stand socket and reinforced threaded flypoints are also built in. Innovative biamplified power module uses a two-tier class H linear technology to produce loud clean transients to match the high output of the woofer. Its two-tier design technology is lower in weight and more efficient than conventional amplifiers while providing higher headroom and lower operating temperature - a perfect solution for powering the top end. A newly designed switch-mode amplifier drives the woofer in the NX750P. The amplifier uses Class D switching technology in part to reduce overall weight - it also runs cooler. Class D technology is similar to the power supply found in the trend-setting Elite EF500Ps amplifier. Of particular significance is this technologys inherently low heat production which ensures reliability in a wide range of environments. Then the NX750Ps combination of neodymium woofer magnetics and lightweight composite enclosure materials further ensure that all this remarkable performance comes in a lightweight durable package. Added to this is a great degree of versatility. For example the NX750P can easily be used in any orientation vertical or horizontal (eg stand-mounted or as a floor monitor) - close to walls in installations (flypoints are built-in) or in arrays with multiple NX750Ps. There is also a versatile direct input system and built-in mixer. The mixer allows the NX750P to be used directly with a microphone and/or a line source.
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.