2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason - their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5" model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Monitor Type Active
- 2-Way Enclosure Bass-Reflex
- Power Rating 70 W
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Drivers LF Driver: 1 x 5" / 12.7 cm Cone HF Driver: 1 x 1" / 2.54 cm
- Dome Amplification 1 x LF
- Amplifier: Class-D Rated at 45 W 1 x HF
- Amplifier: Class-D Rated at 25 W Performance
- Frequency Range 74 Hz to 24 kHz (at -3 dB) 54 Hz to 30 kHz (at -10 dB)
- Analog Input Sensitivity/Gain -10 dBu
- Phase Adjustment None
- Signal Processing EQ 1 x LF Shelf: -4 to 0 dB at 500 Hz (2 dB Increments) 1 x HF Shelf: -2 to +2 dB at 2 kHz (2 dB Increments)
- Filters None
- Parametric EQ None
- Crossover Crossover Frequency 2 kHz Connectivity I/O 1 x XLR Balanced Female Analog Input (10 Kilohms) 1 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Female Analog Input (10 Kilohms) Power Power Consumption 45 W
- General Enclosure Material
- MDF Mounting Points None
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.7 x 11.2 x 8.7" / 17 x 28.5 x 22.2 cm Weight 11.7 lb / 5.3 kg
- Packaging Info Package Weight 16.2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 16.4 x 12 x 10.2"
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.