Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Wireless System
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction. Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations (including vocal, guitar, headset and presenter system), BLX Wireless Systems are ready to perform right out of the box.
Featuring two integrated PG58 microphone cartridge, the BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. Features of the PG58 Microphone: The PG58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish offering an unobtrusive visual presence. The PG58 delivers excellent sound for lead and backup vocals. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use Up to 300 feet (91m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection button
Two-color transmitter status indicator LED:
Green: "Ready", Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked", Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile/easily accessible On / Off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Available as bodypack or handheld (currently selected) transmitters
Receivers: At a Glance
BLX88 Dual Channel Wireless Receiver
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED:
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.