PreSonus HP60 Headphone Amplifier
PreSonus HP60: Unleash Precision in Headphone Monitoring
Transform your headphone monitoring experience with the PreSonus HP60, a six-channel headphone distribution system designed to tackle common headphone-monitoring challenges. Beyond a simple amplifier, the HP60 is a field-tested, user-friendly solution that ensures your musicians love their headphone mixes.
Crystal-Clear Headphone Amplifiers:
- Six individual headphone amps with dedicated level controls.
- Powerful output at 150 mW per channel, ensuring clarity without compromise.
- Two sets of line-level stereo inputs distributed to all six headphones.
- Mix control for setting relative levels for each headphone output.
- External stereo input with level control for tailored feeds to each musician.
- Mono and mute controls for individual headphone channels.
- Talk button for hands-free communication through the talkback-mic input.
- Dynamic mic input for effective communication with musicians.
- Connect two HP60s for a 12-headphone system.
- Connect with a PreSonus HP4 to expand to 10 pairs of headphones.
- Channel controls for external input level, individual headphone levels, Mix A/B control, mono switch for external input, and mute switch for input pairs A and B.
- Master controls include Input A level, Input B level, Talk button (momentary switch), and Talkback-mic level.
Rugged Design for the Studio Environment:
- 1U 19-inch rack-mountable, robust steel chassis.
- Internal power supply with a standard IEC connector for convenience.
- Six unbalanced stereo ¼-inch line outputs (1 per channel) carrying a copy of the channel mix.
- Six unbalanced stereo ¼-inch external line inputs (1 per channel) with trim controls for personalized monitoring.
- ¼-inch footswitch jack for hands-free talkback operation.
Expand Your Possibilities:
- Ideal for studio setups, rehearsal spaces, and live monitoring applications.
- Solve complex headphone-monitoring scenarios effortlessly.
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.