JBL 308P MkII Studio Monitor Overview
The next-generation JBL 308P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 308P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
|LF DRIVER SIZE||203mm (8")|
|HF DRIVER SIZE||25mm (1")|
|HF DRIVER TYPE||Soft dome|
|Crossover||1800Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley|
|OK FOR USE NEAR MAGNETICALLY SENSITIVE EQUIPMENT||Yes|
|INPUT SENSITIVITY (-10dBV INPUT)||92dB / 1m|
|HF DRIVER POWER AMP||56W, Class-D|
|LF DRIVER POWER AMP||56W, Class-D|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±3dB)||45Hz – 20kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||37Hz – 24kHz|
|LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION (-10dB)||37Hz|
|MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS SPL||102dB|
|Maximum Peak SPL||112dB|
|MAXIMUM PEAK INPUT LEVEL (-10dBV / +4dBu)||+6dBV / +20.3dBu|
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.