Focusrite Rednet D16R MKII Dante Interface
- 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks.
- Individual input and output channel level control via RedNet Control software.
- Dual power supplies with locking IEC inlets.
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections.
- Power supply and Ethernet redundancy with automatic switchover in case of failure.
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present, and clock source status.
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels.
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration, each carrying eight channels of AES3 I/O.
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output.
- XLR connections for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input.
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output.
- Compact 1U chassis for maximum functionality in minimum rack space.
- Full compatibility with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, as well as all Dante devices from various manufacturers.
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller.
In addition, explore the Brainworx bx_console plugin, bringing the iconic sound of the Focusrite Studio Console from the 80s and 90s into your DAW. This plugin faithfully emulates the ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules, capturing the warm, open sound of these revered pieces of studio hardware.
Enjoy peace of mind with a 3-year warranty on all Focusrite products, built to the highest standards for reliable and long-lasting performance.
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.