FL Studio 20 Producer 1035-989
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads, and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
- Make virtually any sound - FL Studio includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
- Synthesis techniques - span subtractive, modelling, FM, RM, granular, and additive. With the addition of FL SynthMaker you can further create & share your own FL instruments, effects & MIDI control dashboards without the need to write basic code.
- Open plugin standards - FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin instrument standards including VST, DX, Buzz and Rewire. This means you can sequence with your favorite plugins and applications.
- Multi-channel audio inputs - With the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra.
- Arranging audio - Audio can be arranged, with complete freedom in the Playlist. Features include the ability to host an unlimited number of audio recordings, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping, editing, and the re-arranging of audio with only a few mouse clicks.
- Pattern or track sequencing - You choose, record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 20 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track-based sequencer. Reuse patterns as Pattern Clips in the Playlist or record song-length sequences, as desired.
- Step sequencer or Piano roll - Scoring tools include FL Studio`s legendary Step-sequencer, one of the most advanced Piano roll`s in any software studio, event and multipoint automation envelopes. FL Studio supports MIDI input, standard controller compatibility, and the ability to simultaneously control multiple instrument channels from separate controllers.
- Determine your own project design - In FL20, you decide how your project will be laid out, including multiple `Arrangements`. Unlike the competition, FL20`s Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
- The mixer - is about precision, control and flexibility. The mixer`s tracks each hold up to 10 effects (VST or FL`s proprietary format). To create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other mixer track or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface, now that`s flexibility.
- Effects - What about effects? FL Studio includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.
- Time Signatures - FL Studio now supports Time Signatures, including unlimited Time Signature changes, independently, in both the Playlist and Patterns (Piano rolls). FL Studio`s unique pattern system enables, simultaneous, multiple Time Signatures at any point in the Playlist.
- In-situ rendering (`freezing`) - Bounce selected Audio and Pattern Clips to audio. Options include; Consolidate Playlist Clip selections, Consolidate Playlist tracks, Render Clips to Audio, Render Clips to audio and replace source Pattern Clips. Use these features to compile audio-takes into a single Audio Clip, reduce CPU load by converting real-time synthesis and effects processing to audio or convert MIDI data to audio for further processing and resynthesis.
- Playlist Arrangements - The Playlist now supports multiple `Arrangements` (Playlists). Each Arrangement is the complete layout of Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips. Users can now work with multiple versions of their project saving ideas, sound design and `arrangements`. o Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) - PDC and Automatic PDC have been rebuilt, from the ground up, to support today`s complex workflows. Manual and Auto-PDC can now co-exist. Updates include: Mixer send compensation, Wet/Dry mixer FX compensation, Audio input compensation, Metronome compensation, Plugin Wrapper custom values remembered per-plugin and improved PDC controls in the Mixer.
- Graph Editor - Returns, better than ever, with an improved note. Perfect for multi-touch control. The larger the touch display, the bigger users can make the Graph Editor.
- `Legacy` Precomputed FX - Are back, including; Boost (with or without clipping), EQ, Ring Modulation, Low Pass filter, Reverb, Stereo Delay and Pogo (Pitch bend). FL Studio 20 welcomes back tools that crafted the sound of the 2000`s.
- Channel Sampler - Includes two new Sample Start options. Start Offset - Moves the sample start point and is automatable. Sample Start - trims the sample data to create a new start point, useful for functions that process the entire sample window.
- Punch in/out - Right-click Time Markers and set them to automate the Master record switch. You can then work `hands-free` with your instrument and be sure the take is precisely located and recorded.
- Grouped takes - When loop-recording, multiple takes are grouped and auto-name after the Mixer track used.
- Consolidate takes - When `comping` your audio takes, use the new Playlist menu `Consolidate playlist selection` to merge selections into a new Audio Clip.
- Hide scratch tracks - When you are ready to clean up the Playlist either use the new `Arrangements` to start a fresh Playlist, or the `View Hide collapsed grouped tracks`.
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.