ClearSonic A5 5-Section Acrylic Panel A2466x5, 5.5 ft. Tall, Drum Shield with Flexible Full-Length Hinges and Cable Cutouts
Dimensions: 10’ W x 5.5’ H
Part Number: A2466x5
5-section ClearSonic Acrylic Drum Shield, each panel measures 24” W x 66” H
Capture your sound, your way with the A2466x5 drum shield. This 5-panel drum shield will reflect mid-to-high sound frequencies (snare drum, cymbals, guitar, horns, etc.) and diffuse them so that your audience’s ears won’t get overwhelmed. Use the A2466x5 drum shield in any studio, on stage, or at your worship service to cut down on microphone bleed and achieve a cleaner overall mix.
Each panel is made of the highest quality ¼” thick acrylic material and features smooth finished edges, our proprietary ‘tooth in groove’ mechanical locking hinge system to ensure secure and long-lasting panel connection, and cable cut-outs to easily organize cables running to your gear.
Best of all, our panels are modular, so you can extend the height by 12” or 18” with our AX Drum Shield Height Extenders, expand the width by adding additional panels, and add Sorber sound absorption baffles to build out a complete isolation booth or anywhere in between.
- Modular and can be expanded into full isolation booth
- Great for studio, stage, and House of worship
- Perfect for drums, amps, horns, vocals, and other sound sources
- Cuts down on mic bleed and gives soundperson greater control over the mix
- 10’ total adjustable arced footprint
- 55 square feet of coverage
- Durable, transparent acrylic offers superior sound isolation and visibility
- Cable cutouts allow for easy cable routing to your gear
- 2’ W x 5.5’ H panels are tall enough to isolate cymbals or vocals
Acrylic Drum Shield Features
- Routered edges – provide clean and smooth edge that won’t cut your hands.
- ¼” thick acrylic material – provides durability for transporting panels. Creates acoustic separation between instruments on stage or in the studio to cut down on mic bleeding and allows everyone to hear themselves and the mix better. Adds stability that allows for modular set up to support acrylic height extenders and Sorber baffles on top, such as a LidPac, and attachment of Sorber panels, such as the S2224, directly to the acrylic panels with adhesive-backed Velcro.
- Cable cut-outs – allows space where each panel meets at the bottom for routing/organizing cables for microphones or any wired gear. Also allows less sound to escape compared to mouse hole cutouts.
- Full-length – our hinges run the full length of each acrylic panel. This extra coverage provides superior sound isolation compared to competitors whose hinges leave exposed seams between panels for sound to escape.
- Tooth in groove mechanical lock – the hinge tooth locks into the groove cut into each acrylic panel for superior connection and longer life, especially compared to Friction hinge.
- Low profile – allows for better aesthetics as hinge blends into the shield better.
- Flexibility – hinge bends 180 degrees in one direction and 90 degrees in the other allowing for accordion style folding. This makes it easier to ship, store, and transport, and allows for a more customized shield footprint.
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.