- Total Video Inputs 4
HD Video Input Standards:720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
HD Video Output Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
Video Streaming Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Ultra HD Video Standards None
- Video Sampling 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Precision 10-bit
- Color Space Rec 709
HDMI Input Resolutions from Computers 1280 x 720p 50Hz, 59.94Hz and 60Hz, 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97,30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz, 1920 x1080i 50 and 59.94Hz 60Hz
- Colorspace Conversion
- Hardware-based real time.
- Upstream Keyers 1
- Downstream Keyers 1
- Advanced Chroma Keyers 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers 2
- Transition Keyer
- DVE only
- Total Number of Layers 5
- Pattern Generators 1
- Color Generators 2
- DVE with Borders and Drop Shadow 1
- Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Audio Mixer 6 input x 2 channel mixer.
- Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel plus separate gain control per channel.
- Level and Peak metering. Plus new Fairlight audio enhancements: Compressor, Gate, Limiter, 6 bands of parametric EQ. Master gain control.
- Analog Input
- Unbalanced stereo
- Analog Input Delay Up to 8 frames
- Input Impedance 1.8k
- Max Input Level +6dBV
- Mic Plug In Power
- Available on both 3.5mm mini jack connections.
- Streaming - Direct Streaming
- ATEM Mini Pro ISO supports direct live streaming over ethernet using Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP).
- Direct Recording Video and Audio
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 expansion port can record directly to external media.
- 4 x HDMI ISO inputs as H.264 .mp4 files at up to 70Mb/s quality at the ATEM video standard with AAC audio.
- 1 x Program out as H.264 .mp4 file at the Streaming quality setting and at the ATEM video standard with AAC audio.
- 6 x 2 channel audio inputs recorded as seperate 24‑bit 48KHz .wav files. Including 2 x analog stereo audio inputs and 4 x HDMI 2 channel embedded audio inputs.
- Program switching recorded as a DaVinci Resolve project .drp file
- Supports media formatted ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file system.
- 1 x 10 Views including left-right configurable Program/Preview, 4 HDMI inputs, Media Player, Streaming Status, Recording Status and Audio Meters.
- Multi-View Video Standard HD
- Media Players 1
- Fill and key for each Media Player.
- Media Pool Still Image Capacity
- 20 with fill and key.
- Media Pool Still Image Format: PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF.
-Control Panel: Built-in control panel. Software control panel with camera control included. Supports optional hardware panel.
- Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Ethernet used for direct connection between panel and chassis or via network. ATEM Mini Pro ISO also supports direct USB‑C connection. Ethernet or USB‑C used for updating the software.
- Control Panel Compatibilty: Includes ATEM Software Control Panel. Also compatible with ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel, ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel and ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel. ATEM Mini Pro ISO can be configured using Blackmagic Videohub Hardware Panel Setup utility to route sources to destinations using Videohub Smart Control Pro and Videohub Master
- Control Panel Included: ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later and Windows 10 64 bit only.
- Software Updates: Using USB or Ethernet connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Switcher Utility.
- Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Switcher Utility connected via USB to chassis.
Mac 10.14 Mojave,, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later.
Windows 10, 64-bit.
Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
Power Usage 36W
Operating Temperature 5° C to 40° C (41° - 104° F)
Storage Temperature -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
Relative Humidity 0% to 90% non-condensing
What's Included: ATEM Mini Pro ISO, External 12V DC power supply with international socket adapters
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.