Razor Sharp Beams of Light
Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music. Use one of the 4 DMX channels for a truly customized experience (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Shutter). The Quad Phase HP also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, a 1.8 steeper motor for smooth movement and is compatible with ADJ's UC IR easy-to-use mini controller (sold separately) and the Airstream IR app. Use the Quad Phase HP at your next gig and show off your superiority.
- High output Moonflower effect with 32-Watt Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of light
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Shutter)
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Produces 15 Preset Colors
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Beam Angle: 65 degree
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Includes a Wireless IR Remote (ADJ RC1)
- Compatible with the ADJ UC IR easy-to-use controller (sold separately) and the Airstream IR App
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 5 Quad Phase HP’s @ 120V and 9 Quad Phase HP’s @ 230V )
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Power Draw: 64W Max
- Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Long life LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
- Light Source: 32W RGBW LED 4-in-1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5” x 8” x 11” / 312 x 198 x 279mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4 kg.
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.