Marantz Professional Turret All-in-one Video Conferencing System (ONLINE ONLY SPECIAL OFFER)
The Easiest HD Virtual Conferencing Solution with Low Light Detection
This is a limited time, online only offer, in-store price $3,250.00 TTD Vat inclusive
The Marantz Professional Turret is a unique, all-in-one broadcast tool that gives any podcaster, gamer or live internet streamer high-quality components with a multitude of configurations for creating a professional presentation. It’s compact and simple, perfect on a desktop and portable enough to take on location.
To make the system truly self-contained and capable of handling any streaming/podcast/gaming task without the need for additional equipment, Turret has a high-speed USB-C computer output for low latency and an internal USB hub. There is even an onboard headphone amplifier so audio monitoring is a snap. Everything the demanding streaming/broadcasting enthusiast needs is right here, in one convenient, high-performance package.
The camera is an auto-focus design, with Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with the latest version of Skype. It supports full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels). It has an automatic low-light correction and is compatible with Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later as well as Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player)
The microphone is also an extremely high-performance unit. It’s a condenser design, with a 14mm diameter back electret condenser, sensitivity of -34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz), max SPL of 132dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) and a wide-range frequency response of 150 - 15kHz. For the utmost in user convenience, the preamp is integrated with the microphone gain control on the tower. Users can directly monitor the microphone signal while recording/streaming, without the delay of monitoring through the computer’s headphone output. The headphone output – with level control - is located on the tower.
The Tower itself contains the main controls that the streamer/podcaster will access to use the system. There is an LED light dimmer, with click/off at extreme left position, headphone output jack, headphone volume, Mic gain knob, Mic mute button, and camera on/off switch.
On the rear of the tower is the USB-C jack for output to PC/MAC (high speed – low latency), (2) USB 3.0 jacks (internal hub) and the 12VDC input jack
This kind of common-sense user-oriented layout and design makes the Turret both extremely easy and intuitive to use, while delivering extremely high, effortless performance. To the end user, the system is seamless and transparent.
The LED Ring Light has a 100mm diameter with a color temperature of 5600K (daylight-balanced). It’s dimmable and includes a Cool Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 7000K, a Warm Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 3000K, and a Diffused Daylight Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on).
- Multi-step auto focus
- Diagonal field of view: 78°
- Optical resolution: 2MP native
- Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) recording
- Frame rate: 30 fps/1080p, 30 fps/720p
- H.264 video compression, M-JPEG compatible
- ON/OFF switch
- Automatic low-light correction
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Operates in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode
- USB 2.0 – Class 2 Compliant Driver
- Electret condenser capsule: 14mm diameter
- Sensitivity: -34dB ± 2dB (0db = 1V/Pa @ 1KHZ)
- Output impedance: 100 â„¦ ± 30% (@ 1kHz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Pad Switch: 0 dB / -10 dB
- Sample rate: 32 kHz / 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz @16-bit
- USB 2.0 Class Compliant
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 15 kHz
- Equivalent noise level: < 12 dbA (A-weighted)
- Self noise: < 12dBA
- ON/OFF switch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output power: 130mW
- Level control
- 3.5mm stereo output
- Mix control to mix microphone audio with USB audio input
LED Light Ring
- 4" dimmable LED light ring
- (30) wide-angle white LEDs @ 5600K
(3) accessory filters
- Diffused daylight
- USB 1 & 2: (2) Type A USB 3.0, 0.75A total available current between two ports for powering devices
- To PC: (1) USB-C connector / USB 3.0 connection
- USB Audio In: Class 2 compliant speaker device for audio to be monitored in headphone output – set by user in the compute
Microphone Auxiliary Output
- Fixed line-level output on 3.5mm TRS jack
- With Arm fully in: 16.7" (424mm) Width including base (max)
- With Arm fully out: 33.9" (860mm) Width including base (max)
- Base Dimensions (width x length): 6.85" x 8.04" (174mm x 204mm)
- Height with Extension: 19.6" (498mm)
- Height without Extension: 17.7" (449mm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
- AC-DC Power Supply
- 100 ~ 240 VAC compatible
- 12 VDC @ 1 Amp output
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.