Refunds, Repairs and Warranty Policies
- All requests for refunds, replacements and repairs must be accompanied by a valid receipt or order invoice by the customer.
- Refunds will be accommodated with refund of shipping charges as well, for defective products or if you received the wrong item.
- A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged for all functional, non-defective items returned for refunds.
- For returns due to “Buyer’s Remorse” (if you change your mind about your purchase), there will be no refund of shipping charges.
- Full product replacement of returned defective goods shall be done only if unit is returned within 10 days of receipt of the merchandise, and verified as a warranty issue.
- Cash refunds are only permissible within 10 days of purchase and require all packing, documentation and accessories to be provided.
- Items that fail after ten (10) days after purchase and that are within the manufacturer's warranty period will be repaired, refunded, or replaced at the sole discretion of CET.
- Returns after 10 days for non-defective items are to be for account credit only – no cash refunds.
- Items altered or damaged through misuse by the customer, accidents, fire, and flooding, natural disasters while in possession of the customer, or which fail due to being used in voltage or circuits for which it is not designed, or by voltage fluctuations cannot be returned and are not covered by the warranty.
- Any item that the customer wants to return, through no fault to CET or no fault in the product, should be brought into the retail store. CET does not have a service to pick up returns.
- Service label cut or removed,
- Serial numbers not matched
- 3rd party repairs done.
While under repair and we have the demo stock available, we may consider the offering a loaner unit, on the condition that:
- We have the defective product IN OUR POSSESSION
- The product is unquestionably meeting full warranty status with manufacturer
- The client is willing to pay for the unit on a deposit basis with a full refund upon return
TT Post Delivery – Flat Rate at $50.00TTD
Your order will be delivered to your door anywhere in Trinidad and Tobago. This is done via the TT Post Delivery service. For $50.00 TTD, your order will be shipped, up to a maximum weight of 25 kilograms (55lbs), and any number of packages to your specified location anywhere in Trinidad and Tobago. Upon delivery all Goods must be signed for.
Shipping time can take between 2-4 business days from the time your order is placed and processed.
In-House Delivery – Flat Rate at $50.00TTD
For certain situations, we may opt to have your delivery done by our in-house delivery service. This will incur the same $50.00 TTD fee as would be charged in the checkout process.
Customers may also choose to utilise our In-Store Pickup option during the checkout process. Choosing this option will allow the customer to save on the shipping fees, and come in to our location to receive their item/s.