The Ui16 from Soundcraft is a 16-input remote-controlled, fully recallable digital mixing system, housed in a compact, road-rugged stagebox format. With built-in Wi-Fi, cross-platform compatibility, and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via a standard web browser, the Ui16 offers a full-featured, flexible remote mixing solution for a wide variety of live sound reinforcement applications. The Ui16 features cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the mixer features signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2 feedback suppression, DigiTech amp modeling, and more. It has fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on all input channels. The mixer also features 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on all inputs and outputs.
In the I/O department, the Ui16 boasts four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi-Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with 4 balanced XLR Aux outputs, two 1/4" headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, and 2-channel recording to a USB storage device is also possible. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx®, Digitech®, and Lexicon®
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon® FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Sync ID (multiple browser windows staying in channel Sync)
- Height 110mm (4.3") Width 177mm (7.0") Length 483mm (19.0") Weight 3.61kg (7.9lb
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.