Furman M-8x2 Power Conditioner
15A Standard Power Conditioner
Install an M-8×2 in to the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15-amp load.
- Noise Filtration
- AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI)
- Surge Protection
- Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean
- 9 Total Outlets
- 8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel outlet
- 15 Amp Rating
- 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- “Protection OK” Indicator
- Front panel indicator LED lets you know that your equipment is being protected
- Wall Wart Spacing Indicator
- Rear outlets have been spaced to accommodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters
Spike Protection Modes: Line to NeutralEnergy Dissipation: 150 joulesMaximum Continuous Operating Voltage 130 VAC RMSPeak Impulse Current: 12,000 ampsConstruction: Steel Chassis, Black Painted
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.