The ATEM Mini Pro retains the same rear-panel setup on which four HDMI inputs are available on the rear of the chassis and they input up to 1080p HD video. There is also an HDMI output for a projector or multiview monitoring, a USB Type-C output as for recording HD video to a computer, and an RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet port for direct live streaming as well as system management, remote control, and upgrades. You can adjust frame rate depending on the quality of your stream, and there is no need for additional streaming software because the Pro includes a built-in hardware encoder.
The updated ATEM Software Control Panel is used for control and configuration of the ATEM Mini Pro via USB or Ethernet, and it allows you to monitor the data rate, audio meters, configuration, and status of your live feed. The built-in color control panel has the same configuration of DaVinci Resolve, eliminating any learning curve. Advanced features include the ability for engineers to upload an XML configuration file to make it easier to change all your settings at once.
The control surface features the same easy-to-view, backlit control buttons to enable selecting camera inputs, controlling transitions, keyers, settings, and the DVE. The ATEM Mini Pro adds several buttons to the right side such as a quick record button, which allows you to instantly record your live stream to the connected USB source, or by holding it down, you can hot-swap drives when using the Blackmagic MultiDock if you need to quickly get down to editing. On Air and Stream buttons have also been added to instantly start and stop your stream once it is set up in software control. The added Video Out buttons on the right side allow you to select a program preview for each source, so you can make sure each source is ready to go for air.
The ATEM Mini Pro features the same upstream and downstream keyers, an advanced chroma keyer, two linear/luma keyers, a DVE transition keyer, a pattern generator, and color generators. There is also media player support for fill and key images, which supports up to 20 stills in PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, and TIFF formats.
- Same rear panel as ATEM Mini with added buttons and software features
- Stream video up to 1080p HD
- Quick stream, on-air and record buttons
- Hardware encoder so there's no need for additional streaming software
- Control and configure timecode, stream status
- Full support and control features for BMPCC 6K and 4K cameras
- Simultaneous USB recording
- Integration with MultiDock for live hard drive switching
- Customize advanced settings with XML files
- Software multiview with program previews, graphics, record status, on air status, audio meters
- Program preview input and output buttons
- Tally light control for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Automatic timecode sync for all cameras Available transitions include:
Cut: When you press the cut button, ATEM instantly changes from your current program source to the preview source. Cuts can be performed by directly selecting sources or by pressing the cut button to switch to the next source.
Mix: the mix, or dissolve, gradually transitions from one source to the next by creating a smooth blend. You can set custom timings to manually blend the transition.
Dip: just like mix transitions, a dip transition is a gradual blend that includes either a solid color, graphic, or another clip between the two video sources. Dips to black or white between sources are the most popular, or you can use logos or sponsor graphics.
Wipe: built-in wipe patterns include circles, diamonds, squares, and more. Shapes and patterns can be inverted or softened and can even have customized colored borders.
DVE: with the powerful built-in Digital Video Effects processor, or DVE, you can push, spin, squeeze, or swoosh your live video from one camera to the next with incredible built-in transitions. DVE transitions can be flip-flopped and reversed, giving you even more transition options.
Layer live video over other video sources or graphics with the Upstream Keyer. You can use luma key, linear key, pattern key, or shoot against a green screen and use chroma key to instantly composite the video over virtual sets.
Luma key: luma keys work best with high-contrast images, like white elements on a black background, so you can use the contrast to cut the black background and replace it with live video or graphics.
Linear key: get clean, high-quality results with linear keying by using two separate sources for the fill and the key to create one video image. The fill signal contains the video to be stacked over the background, while the key signal contains a gray scale mask to cut out, or mask, the area to be filled.
Chroma key: used every day for TV weather forecasts, chroma keys are a powerful way of combining live images in real time. The presenter typically stands in front of a green or blue background and the chroma keyer will remove only that color and combine it with another image, such as a video or graphic.
Pattern key: combine live images with any of the built-in wipe patterns to combine live images or graphics with geometric shapes. You get full control over softness, symmetry, size, and position to create unique picture-in-picture effects that can be transitioned to as easily as any live source.
The ATEM Mini switcher includes one downstream keyer, so you can add high-quality graphics like logos, bugs, and titles from the built-in media player over the live stream program output. Downstream keyers are the last layers of keying, so they overlay all video switched to the main program output.
Audio Mixer: The built-in audio mixer lets you control both camera and external audio with precision level and balance adjustments on all six available audio inputs and two channels. The mixer features selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video per channel, plus it has separate gain control per channel, level and peak metering, and new Fairlight audio enhancements such as compressor, gate, limiter, six bands of parametric EQ, and master gain control.
Monitor Output: The HDMI monitor output allows you to see your sources, graphics, preview, and program output on a single screen.
Media Player: Eliminate external character generators by storing up to 20 broadcast-quality RGBA graphic files in the media pool. The one media player appears as input sources to your switcher. You can transition to graphics as full-frame video, or feed them to the keyers for overlaying video. Popular image formats such as PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG, and TIFF are supported.
- Available M/E Layers 5 M/E
- Effect Types 1 x DVE, Graphic, Transition, Chroma Key, Alpha Key, Luma Key
- Downstream Keys 1 x Chroma, DVE
- 2 x Luma
- Audio Mixing 2-Channel Mixing
- Switching Type Pushbutton Input
- Number of Video Input Sources 4
- Video Input Connectors 4 x HDMI Female
- Input Video Format HDMI (10-Bit 4:2:2 YUV)
- 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
- 1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps
- 720p: 50/59.94/60 fps
- Audio Input Connectors 2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog Female
- Embedded Audio Input HDMI: 2-Channel (per Input) Output
- Video Output Channels 1
- Video Output Connectors 1 x HDMI
- Output Video Format HDMI / RJ45 (10-Bit 4:2:2 YUV)
- 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
- Embedded Audio Output HDMI: 2-Channel (per Output)
- Multiview Output Yes
- Monitor Output 1 x HDMI Connectivity
- Other I/O 1 x RJ45 LAN, Sync, Tally, Timecode, Firmware, Control Input/Output
- 1 x USB Type-C Firmware, Control Input/Output Hardware
- OS Compatibility macOS 10.14 or Later
- Windows 10
- Power Connector 1 x Barrel (12 VDC) Input
- Power Consumption 36 W
- Operating Temperature 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
- Operating Humidity 0 to 90% General
- Dimensions 9.35 x 4.07 x 1.38" / 23.75 x 10.34 x 3.51 cm
- Weight 19.4 oz / 550 g
David Fraser, Google CET reviews
This is a fantastic place better than Amazon for prices, service and a shoulder l should support for tech, audio and av solutions.
Shamillia Rock, Google CET Reviews
Friendly and accommodating staff. Great products. They offer discounts to churches (there’s a minimum purchase value). Really does cater to all your audiovisual needs. I’ll surely shop there again.
Mark Buckmire, Google CET Reviews
Quality items at affordable prices with knowledgeable and helpful staff. If what you are looking for is available here it doesn't make sense importing through a freight forwarder.
Raees Rahim, Facebook CET Reviews
I've bought from them in the past on a few occasions and it's always been a good experience. I recently made a purchase and happened to have a manufacturer issue. CET immediately replaced the item with the least inconvenience to myself. When buying these types of equipment, it really is best to use a local and reliable supplier and CET is hands down my choice.Plus the staff are always helpful and respectable. Good job folks.